What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://www.rootzwinetours.com uss the folloing typs of cookies:
- Analisis Cookies: Are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you do on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those treated by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as carrying out the process of buying a Product or Service. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user such as, for example, the language or type of browser through which Connect to this website.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The website uses the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics that can install cookies that serve to obtain statistics and advertising data.
The website includes other features provided by social networks and that may install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the tools for sharing from social networks.
When you request a reservation with us and we confirm availability we will send you a payment link to click on to complete your payment. This payment link is held on a secure third party platform called Xero.com. Details of their cookie notice are here: https://www.xero.com/about/legal/cookies/
Note about removing cookies
You may remove or block cookies on this website, but part of the site may not work correctly.